Tuesday 4 February 2014

1. Album Advert

I have picked a different MGMT song called Electric Feel. I have been analyzing how they advertised there song when it was released, they used the below poster as one of there marketing techniques. My song, Kids is the same genre and follows the same sort of theme as Electric Feel. This means that it is important that my Kids cover gives off the same feeling as Electric Feel, as similar sorts of people are going to listen to the Audience.
It is important that there is synergy in the following areas throughout my advertising campaign for this song.
  • Adverts on TV
  • Concerts that the band do
  • The look of the album artwork
  • Posters
The above image has the following significant traits which make it similar to our Kids poster, therefor making it suitable.
  • Large bold writing
  • Dark black backgrounds
  • Colorful large letters
  • Simplistic old school look
  • Nothing to complicated

No comments:

Post a Comment