Monday 20 January 2014

2. Digipack fonts

Digipak Test Fonts…
MGMT
Basic Sans SF

MGMT
Greyhound SF

Pulp Fiction
MGMT
Stylistic SF
MGMT
Garamond
MGMT
Ar Bonnie
MGMT
Courier New
(Digipak fonts we are going to use...
Pulp Fiction
MGMT
Courier New
MGMT
Garamond



Why I have picked the fonts that I have:
I have chosen these fonts as I find they are particularly memorable, this is exactly what I think is suitable in order to make my music video memorable. The fonts also have something playful about them which should make the cover stand out, and appeal to our target age group. The front cover is going to have the font 'Pulp Fiction' because the lettering style is bolder and more exaggerated. The sharp corners symbolise the simplicity that we are trying to portray when someone first sees it. Another reason why I found this font attractive is because it goes well with the 80's/90's theme used in our video.

No comments:

Post a Comment